Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Frozen Lillies

Music is more religious than the bible I think some times. Because that song will always be that way, and I think it is a bit more beautiful.
Oh well

Do you ever get really horrible homeowrk assignments, and you wonder if you teacher is sane?

I am feeling that way right now.

I have to write a 20 page autobio and it sucks, really badly.

I do not like telling my teachers about myself, but at least its better than some who are like "I have lived in the same place all my life, in the house next to the one my Father and Grandfather grew up in. My GrandPa still lives there with Grandma who used to live across to the street, my uncle lives there, and next to her old house is my aunts house. And next to that is my Mother's family.'

Ugh.

But still, I think that teachers have been hit on the head during their graduation. It would make more scene than whatever other excuse they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment